It's Been Such a Long Time...

It has been far too long since I've posted! Life and laziness take over sometimes. :-)

One quick bit of news, I'm working on a new novel with a yet to be determined release date. The reason the date has yet to be determined is that I've yet to finish writing the bloody thing! I can tell you it will be completely different than The Rains of War, in that the new novel will be a supernatural thriller. That's all I'm allowed to say at this point, but more to follow.

Also, my publisher Wandering Bard Press (just click the name to go to the website) has a brand new website with loads of up-to-date information about all their authors, including me. Check it out from time to time, b/c that is most likely where information on my new novel will be posted first.

Slán go fóill!

MH

Comments

Popular Posts